The Troop follows the Scout Law. We do however have the following few minor additional rules.
- Scouts are expected to arrive promptly for meetings. We start at 19h00 on the dot.
- If you can not make a meeting or a activity please let your Patrol Leader or a Scouter know before hand.
- If you miss three meetings in a row without excusing your self, we will assume that you are no longer part of the Troop
- Always wear full uniform unless we let you know otherwise.
- The Court of Honour's decision is final.
- If your patrol is duty patrol please make sure that you perform your duties before Scouts starts, otherwise you will be required to perform them during the meeting.